Some Photo Fun of Art, Chatter, Crafts, Pets, and Travel... California style ^_^

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Introduction

Anything that is art, beauty, fun, or at least semi-interesting I will post here to share with you. Life is about experiences - we learn from what we do and the people we do it with. Beauty is free and all around us. You don't have to go to a museum or turn on the television to become inspired. Seek truth and knowledge in even the smallest, everyday things.

I am a life time student, music teacher, and other mother to several canines, fish, and felines. I am a friend and a lover, South Park fanatic, and slave to Jazzing Ruby Red. I enjoy laughter, passion, and anything fuzzy or glittery. I will have more informational posts, with a point, or project, in the near future.. so to end this one, here is my kitty:


Bye for now <3

1 comment:

  1. I never expected to see your kitty being black and furry. Very cute though!

    ReplyDelete