Some Photo Fun of Art, Chatter, Crafts, Pets, and Travel... California style ^_^

Friday, October 15, 2010

Inspiration

Been full of lots of ideas and projects this week. Mainly thinking about them, hope to start getting some of it done very soon. Kinda depends on the weather :)

Here is a flower arrangement from the past Del Mar Fair. I loved all of the elements together, I want to make one, just maybe a smaller version. I'll try to do it some justice.


Haven't checked it out full screen yet. Just as I thought, it got 1st place :)

And here is another one I liked. I believe the theme was 'banana split.' (I forgot what the other theme was)


I'll get started on these eventually, but right now I have to focus on my pumpkin!

:)

1 comment:

  1. I agree that these are beautiful!
    I hope you will share yours with us when you make them.
    Thanks for following Cat Chat and I am now YOUR newest follower!

    ReplyDelete