Some Photo Fun of Art, Chatter, Crafts, Pets, and Travel... California style ^_^

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can you find the bobkitty? BK's very own blog

Two posts in one day, how can this be? Well we were on a bobkitty hunting adventure and here are some pics that he/she may be in.

Or should I say, he/she is DEFINITELY in the picture just maybe behind a rock or tree or something. So here they are, full res taken with my 7.2megapixels of power. Can you find him?


These were taken on our way back from Palomar Mountain. We decided to take the other route towards Lake Henshaw. Another. He took this and the previous one.


I took this next one, so I'm pretty sure BK isn't in it. I don't think I was even looking in the right direction.


Last one :)


Well we know he is in these pics :). I was really glad that he decided to venture onto the road, otherwise we never would have found this place. I've never seen a place like this, it was so peaceful and beautiful.

If you can find the bobkitty, let me know!

Update 10/24: Spoiler (highlight with your mouse, I've typed it in yellow/beige. Clever, I know).

The bobcat is in the first picture,  slightly left and up of center, just between the two middle trees, past that huge stump. He's very, very small, meaning we were very, very far away. Lol :) At least we got a picture of him...

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment